Website not working.

• Question
  • Updated 8 years ago
  • Answered
I went on a yola website (www.wizard101boost.yolasite.com) and it said the site was not avalibale. please tell me why.
Photo of uzbekever4

uzbekever4

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • confused and confident

Posted 9 years ago

Photo of Umbra

Umbra

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
Are you sure you have the right url there?
Photo of Kershnee

Kershnee

• 2087 Posts
  • 152 Reply Likes
Hi There,

Is this your website, uzbekever4?

If so, please email abuse@yola.com to discuss this matter further.
Photo of Dylan Micone

Dylan Micone

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
oh dont forget to email me at dylthewizard@sbcglobal.net if you have questions
Photo of Sanja

Sanja, Official Rep

• 10698 Posts
  • 495 Reply Likes
Hello Dylan

I'm sorry that you're frustrated. I would like to help you resolve the issue you're having as quickly as possible.

Can you please let me know what exactly is the trouble? It's quite vague. Are you having trouble publishing your site? Are you using a domain name from elsewhere and are not able to publish to it?

Please let me know the details and I'll do my best to assist. Thanks.
Photo of Dylan Micone

Dylan Micone

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
well sanja i want to become a grandmaster its taken me months even years to become a grandmaster and i was hoping if you could tell me what to do?
Photo of Marije

Marije, Official Rep

• 4636 Posts
  • 237 Reply Likes
Hi Dylan - a grandmaster at what? If you could provide the information that Sanja is asking for, we will be able to help you further.
Photo of Dylan Micone

Dylan Micone

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
on wizard101 i tryed to get on to wizard101boost.yolasite.com to become a grandmaster and it did not work
Photo of randy295

randy295

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
after i cant beocme a membership
Photo of randy295

randy295

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
why do you get no memberhsip or crowns?
Photo of Emmy

Emmy

• 5892 Posts
  • 299 Reply Likes
Hello,
Are you wondering about how to add a members only feature to your site? Unfortunately Yola doesn't have a member's only feature at this time. Please let me know if this doesn't answer your question and I will further assist.
Photo of Chris Kardon

Chris Kardon

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
do you know how to fix this?Is there any way?I just found out about the website n youtube.So i tryed it but it doesnt work?What the hell is wrong with it.It just ****s me off its a totall rip off!
Photo of Emmy

Emmy

• 5892 Posts
  • 299 Reply Likes
Hi Chris,
We would like to help you if you are using Yola and having trouble, but you need to phrase your question a bit differently so that we can understand what it is you are having trouble with, and also please refrain from using that type of language. Please let me know how we can help.

Emmy
Photo of bryan

bryan

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
I wish somebody could fix this.
Photo of Zavian Benjamin

Zavian Benjamin

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
you are having trouble because wizard101 canceled this site because they want to hide their secret instead you have to email wizard101@accountant.com and ask them for your wizard secret