If you need support from Yola please contact us via email@example.com or make use of our live chat service! We are working on a new approach to community-based support and during this transition period we are not adding any new threads to this forum. Many thanks to everyone who has participated over the years and we look forward to unveiling a new peer-to-peer support system soon!
Ok so since i cant move my domain name ill have to stay with yola until i can... #1 Can i use another templat that i have made for my site? #2 Can i edit my html and were? #3 Can we add meta tags? #4 Were is the best place to look for all that is available to me?
Yes, you can use another template with your Yola site.
Here's how to change your style/template:
1. Click on the "Change Style" button on the top toolbar.
2. A dialog box will open with the variety of styles you can choose from. The menu on the left of the dialog box allows you to navigate between Free Styles, Premium Styles, and My Styles (Premium Styles which you have already purchased). You can also look for styles according to the various categories.
3. Browse through the available styles by mousing over them. When mousing over a style, a larger preview of the style will be displayed.
4. When you've decided on the style you would like to use, click on it. A preview of your website will open up with the new style applied to it.
5. If you like what you see: click on "Continue" on the bottom right of the dialog box. (Note: If it is a premium style the button will say "Upgrade to Silver" and clicking this button will activate a payment screen. Alternatively you can try out the style on your site for free before making your purchase and you will be prompted to upgrade to Yola Silver the next time you publish your site.)
6. Once you have made your selection, the new style will be loaded onto your site.
You can edit the HTML of your site by adding an HTML widget to it. The HTML widget is in the Right Hand Sidebar of your sitebuilder.
You can add Meta Tags in your Properties Sidebar of your site. For more information on adding Meta tags to your site please see our tutorial