what is this?

  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 10 years ago
  • Answered
is the circled text the page 'window title' or is it the 'page heading'.

i saw somewhere someone said google doesnt like the same page heading - did they actually mean window title

if anyone knows thanks in advance for your time.
Photo of UK Duke

UK Duke, Champion

  • 3321 Posts
  • 213 Reply Likes
  • always happy

Posted 10 years ago

  • 1
Photo of Ed-a-Torials @ Honey Bear Playhomes

Ed-a-Torials @ Honey Bear Playhomes, Champion

  • 2582 Posts
  • 279 Reply Likes
Hi Lee

That is the window title and just as your page descriptions are different your titles should be different for each page as well. It should grab the attention of the viewer and spark an interest in them to click on your site.

Happy site building