What's synthasite top five "to do list"?

• Question
  • Updated 9 years ago
What's synthasite top five "to do list". Lots of people have come up with great suggestions and I see the employees teling them that they are working on it, just curious whats the top five "to do list".

LS = Love Synthasite
Photo of Kumby

Kumby

• 211 Posts
  • 4 Reply Likes
  • thankful

Posted 10 years ago

Photo of Vinny Lingham

Vinny Lingham

• 65 Posts
  • 9 Reply Likes
Official Response
Hi Deathnote!

Thanks for asking! SynthaSite's current policy is not to discuss our features until we deploy them - for various reasons. I will, however, share with you some of the things we are working on that should be available sometime in the next 3-6 months:

1. Improving our domain name features (including things like DNS management)
2. Allowing the modification of the footer ("Built with SynthaSite") - there will be a small fee for this
3. Improving our styles and layout options
4. Adding more widgets
5. Much, much more!!!

I can't give specific dates or make any promises - but I can say that we have a lot planned for this year - so stay tuned. We (myself especially!) are definitely listening to each and every suggestion and using those suggestions to influence our product plans, so please keep them coming!

Regards
Vinny Lingham
CEO, SynthaSite
Photo of Kumby

Kumby

• 211 Posts
  • 4 Reply Likes
thanks for the info!
Photo of cmd ceramics

cmd ceramics

• 87 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
How about this one ?

How about an option to apply things throughout your website, what I mean is on my site the banner image is the same throughout, ive also got my address and contact details at the bottom of each page and ive got a line of text links to all my internal pages at the bottom of each page. I had to do these individually is there any way this could be applied throughout in the future?

www.cmdceramics.com
www.thelondonroofer.co.uk
Photo of Kumby

Kumby

• 211 Posts
  • 4 Reply Likes
Hello cmd,
What I usually do, instead of creating new pages. Is I do a "save as" to a page similiar I want to create. This way, I wont have to change my banner for each page and other stuff. But remember to change your title, describtions..etc.
Photo of nick

nick

• 154 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
follow this vinny: membership inclusion.....
Photo of cmd ceramics

cmd ceramics

• 87 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
A template editor would also be much appreciated
Photo of Monique

Monique, VP of Customer Support

• 6294 Posts
  • 446 Reply Likes
Ca you tell us a bit more about how you see the template editor working. We released the "Edit Style" functionality a few months ago which allows for banner and background editing and Yola Link removal. Are you looking for additional functionality (such as the ability to edit the header and footer) or do you mean something different altogether when you as for a "template editor."
Photo of cmd ceramics

cmd ceramics

• 87 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Hi Monique, What Id like to do is build a template from scratch.

Also is there a way that I can sign up for the emails from yola as i must have unchecked the box when I first joined up?

Thanks
Photo of Monique

Monique, VP of Customer Support

• 6294 Posts
  • 446 Reply Likes
That would be an interesting feature. Realistically we will probably focus on adding more customization options, growing our selection and possibly enabling CSS editing. If you have any additional suggestions on how you would want to go about building a template from scratch in Yola, please let me know and I will pass this suggestion on.

To subscribe to the newsletter, log into your account and go to your MySites page. Click on "Edit Profile," and check the button that says "send me the newsletter." Nice to chat to you again! How's your website going?
Photo of cmd ceramics

cmd ceramics

• 87 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Hi Monique, thats great about the newsletter, thanks for your help.

My website is going really well, it gets about 500 hits a month now which im very happy with. It has been the perfect way for me to reach new clients and has increased my turnover dramatically. The only downside is that I dont have much time to play around on Yola!

Its great to see the new features being added all the time. Its come on a long way over the past 18 months !!