Domain suspended pending ICANN verification

• Question
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • Answered
  • (Edited)
when i publishing my website, i push link to my website, i got webpage can not display? and help!!!
Photo of Tao

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of Stefan

Stefan, Official Rep

• 4448 Posts
  • 190 Reply Likes
Hello Tao

I reinstated for you. However, has been suspended by ICANN because you need to verify your domain ownership for it. They sent you an e-mail to do this which you probably missed.

In order to solve this problem, please follow the instructions on our ICANN changes thread.
Photo of Tao

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

How do I contact ICANN? I am domain ownerships of both domain from!

Photo of Laura Thomas

Laura Thomas, Social Media Coordinator

• 4536 Posts
  • 211 Reply Likes
Hi Tao, 

Not to worry, you are correct, you do own the domain registrations for, that is not in question. ICANN requires that all domain registrations be validated. They sent an email to the Hotmail address associated with your domain registration with the steps you need to follow to verify your domain. I just resent that email again. Once you locate the email, follow the steps and your domain will be available again within a few moments to a couple hours. To learn more about this please read this post on our blog

We're very sorry for any frustration or inconvenience this has caused you.
Photo of Tao

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Can you resend ICANN domain registrations for, to my Hotmail address. I log in my, I just did not find that email that you had send a day ago.
Photo of Rod

Rod, Employee

• 22 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Hi Tao,

You would need to log into your Yola account where the domain is situated and then update your domain registration information. You will then automatically receive a new ICANN email to the updated email address.

You will be able to verify your domain, if you follow these steps:

1. Log into your Yola account.
2. Click on “Domains”.
3. Click on “Advanced Settings” next to the domain name.
4. Go to “Edit your domain registration info”.
5. Change the email address to one you have access to.
6. Click “Update details”.
7. You will receive an email from Yola at the new email address. Follow the instructions and click on the link in the email.
8. It will redirect you to a page to verify your new email address.
9. Check the box to agree to the Terms.
10. Click “Submit” to validate the change.

Your domain will then be validated at the domain registry and be removed from suspension.

I hope that helps!