When will you have email service?

• Question
  • Updated 11 years ago
When are you guys going to have email service?
Photo of PartyBus

PartyBus

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • indifferent

Posted 12 years ago

Photo of lisaretief

lisaretief

• 114 Posts
  • 21 Reply Likes
Official Response
Hi PartyBus,

Making email part of SynthaSite is definitely on the roadmap, but it is not scheduled yet, which honestly means it will not be release in the next 2 months or so unless we change our plans. But as a user you have a strong vote in how we make our plans - thank you for asking and if others have the same request please respond and let us know.

We are very interested to know what kind of email service you are after - would you just want a single account with a web interface, or are your needs for something more than that?
Photo of varscience21

varscience21

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
I agree with party bus we need an email service even a single account would be nice.
Photo of Ruth

Ruth

• 2819 Posts
  • 135 Reply Likes
varscience,

do you know you can turn your existing email into a link on your page using the link editor?
Photo of Imran

Imran

• 8 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
if you don't have email then how can i get response from visitors on my page.
How can i get email from godady.com when i have got a domain from them?

thx
Photo of Marije

Marije, Official Rep

• 4636 Posts
  • 237 Reply Likes
Hi Imran - if you have a domain with GoDaddy, you'll be able to setup your email with them directly: http://www.godaddy.com/gdshop/email.a...
Photo of Ruth

Ruth

• 2819 Posts
  • 135 Reply Likes
Hi Imran,

You can also use your existing email address as a link, so that people can email you directly.

To add an email link to your website you can either type in your link text or use an image (use the "insert image" icon on the text editing toolbar to add an image inside a text widget).
1. Highlight the text or image and click "insert link" on the text editing toolbar.
2. A link editor will open up and the third option in the link editor dialogue box allows you to create a link to an email address.
3. Simply type in your email address and click "ok" To test that the link is working, save and preview your page. When you click on your email link, an email will open up in your default email program with the address already filled in.
Photo of Gia

Gia

• 15 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
i agree with partybus' it would be nice to have an email client attached to our website. using my existing url would make new clients feel more of an established company. i like the feel of my gmail account and what features it offers to me. (1) calendar (2) the ability to keep same email in sort of a chat format or under same email (3) group emailing. if anyone has gmail than you know most of the features offered for free by Google.