If you need support from Yola please contact us via email@example.com or make use of our live chat service! We are working on a new approach to community-based support and during this transition period we are not adding any new threads to this forum. Many thanks to everyone who has participated over the years and we look forward to unveiling a new peer-to-peer support system soon!
Here's how to add Google Analytics:
1. Go to Google Analytics and sign up for a free account
2. Type in the URL of your site
3. Copy the code provided by Google
4. Go to SynthaSite and drag and drop a HTML widget at the bottom of each page you want to track
5. Paste the code from Google into the dialogue box of the HTML widget on each page
6. Republish your site
After doing the above, you can log into your Google Analytics account to find out all the information you want to know about the people who have visited your site.