Where is my title on my form?

• Question
  • Updated 8 years ago
  • Answered
The titles of my forms from FormAssembly are not loading on my website. Why?
Photo of Joyce Segers

Joyce Segers

• 8 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • sad

Posted 8 years ago

Photo of Emmy

Emmy

• 5892 Posts
  • 299 Reply Likes
Hello,

I did take a look at your site, is this the page you are referring to: http://inspirehopereliefcommunity.yol...?

I would suggest that you should check your form in Form Assembly and make sure that it is showing a title there on the form, and possibly try copying the full code again and adding it to your Sitebuilder.

If that doesn't help the problem, please let us know and we can try to help further.

Kind Regards,
Emmy
Photo of Joyce Segers

Joyce Segers

• 8 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Yes Emmy that is the site, but I already did what you asked me to and the Title is on the form and FormAssembly and i recopied the code and repasted it and it still is not coming up. So would you mind checking it out for me and let me know what I can do. I did just make my own title temporarily, but I think it would look better if I had the title from FormAssembly. Thanks for your help!
Photo of Marije

Marije, Official Rep

• 4636 Posts
  • 237 Reply Likes
Hi Joyce,

I've tested this on my side and the form title does not appear. I'm going to ask one of my colleagues to take a look and find out if this is a bug on our side.
Photo of Joyce Segers

Joyce Segers

• 8 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Thanks...i will wait for your response.
Photo of Sanja

Sanja, Official Rep

• 10698 Posts
  • 495 Reply Likes
Hello Joyce

It does appear that there is a bug with using this form. I will submit a ticket to our engineers for them to debug. I apologize for the inconvenience.

However, I believe there is a viable workaround! Please try these steps:
1. Login into your Form Assembly account.
2. Locate the form you have created.
3. Beside the form, click on > then select "Publish"
4. Under the HTML code box, click on the link that says "You may want it as a full HTML page."
5. Copy that code and paste into your FormAssembly widget or HTML Widget.

Please let me know if you have any trouble with this.