If you need support from Yola please contact us via email@example.com or make use of our live chat service! We are working on a new approach to community-based support and during this transition period we are not adding any new threads to this forum. Many thanks to everyone who has participated over the years and we look forward to unveiling a new peer-to-peer support system soon!
You can easily add an RSS feed to your site with a widget from our Widgetbox Gallery, this is how:
1. Drag and drop a Widgetbox Gallery Widget from the "Widget Collections" folder in the Sidebar onto your page.
2. A dialog box will open, search for "RSS" to see all the widgets available.
3. Choose the RSS feed you would like to use on your site.
4. Edit your settings to customize your widget.
5. Click on the green "Get Widget" button and it will be saved and added to your page.
6. Save and preview your page to view the widget.
I hope this answers your question. Please let me know if it does not.