If you need support from Yola please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or make use of our live chat service! We are working on a new approach to community-based support and during this transition period we are not adding any new threads to this forum. Many thanks to everyone who has participated over the years and we look forward to unveiling a new peer-to-peer support system soon!
I do not have a save as button. There is no arrow on the save button either. I would like to change my index page from a blog to a website page but I don't want to lose the blog stuff. I would like to save as but it doesn't exist.
If your index page is already a blog page and you need to change it to a normal webpage, then unfortunately you will lose your blog page in this process. It is not currently possible to use the "save as" option on a blog page and save the blog page.
If you want to proceed with this, here are the steps:
1) If you have an existing page that you would like to be the index page:
* Open the page.
* Save this page to be your index page by using the Save > Save As function and calling it 'index' (make sure that you use the lower case i, not a capital I).
* It will ask whether you want to overwrite the existing index page - say yes.
2) If you need to create a page:
* Click on "New Page" - the button immediately to the right of the page tab.
* A dialogue box will open up that will prompt you to give your page a name. Name your page index.
* When you click "OK" a new page will be created and will be your new index page.