Why can't I attach yola mail to my web page if my account registers zero

• Question
  • Updated 8 years ago
  • Answered
I tried to attach Yola mail to my web page but because the account was zero it wouldn't allow access, how do I proceed?
Photo of Alexander Rae

Alexander Rae

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • frustrated

Posted 8 years ago

Photo of Parthiv

Parthiv

• 126 Posts
  • 10 Reply Likes
What do you mean by your account registering zero?
Photo of Alexander Rae

Alexander Rae

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi Parthiv
Because I have a bonus certificate with Yola it gives me a discount which leaves my account showing zero when I try to connect my e-mail address to my web page and won't let me proceed with connecting it
Photo of Sanja

Sanja, Official Rep

• 10698 Posts
  • 495 Reply Likes
Hello Alexander

I am also a bit confused as well. I would love to help clear this up but I need you to clarify a bit more for me what you mean by your "account registering zero". Have you purchased a domain name through Yola? This does need to be done first before being able to proceed with purchasing Yola Mail.

I look forward to hearing from you!
Photo of Alexander Rae

Alexander Rae

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi Sanja, I have a web site through Yola and received an e-mail too say I can attach my e-mail address to the web site but I also received a bonus of $10 so when I go to attach my e-mail the program works out that with the price of the yearly subscription at this point in time it's $3.80 my account comes to zero and it won't let me proceed.
Photo of Marije

Marije, Official Rep

• 4636 Posts
  • 237 Reply Likes
Hello Alexander,

I'm able to identify the problem you're experiencing and I'm going to get more help on our side - will come back to you as soon as we can.
Photo of Jackie

Jackie

• 640 Posts
  • 35 Reply Likes
Hi Alex,

I have just responded to the email you sent to support. If you look at the fine print at the bottom of the promotion email we sent you'll see that the $10 coupon can be used on any Yola purchase except Yola Mail. This is also communicated in our blog post about the promotion: http://www.yola.com/blog/yolasfour/

Please feel free to use the promotion to either purchase a new domain, or to renew an existing one.

If you have any further questions, please let us know.

Cheers,
Jackie
Photo of Alexander Rae

Alexander Rae

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Thank you for your help Jackie, I guess it proves one should always read the fine print. ;-)