If you need support from Yola please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or make use of our live chat service! We are working on a new approach to community-based support and during this transition period we are not adding any new threads to this forum. Many thanks to everyone who has participated over the years and we look forward to unveiling a new peer-to-peer support system soon!
When I try to add multiple thumbnails in a text widget the first one I insert is enormous and there are no red "handles" to resize it. Where am I going wrong. The picture is so large it is not all visible on the page.
When you add an image with the text widget you can resize it by clicking on it. Little blocks will appear in the corners of the image that you can drag until the image is the desired size. However, if the image is so large that not all of it is visible on the page, you are probably not seeing the boxes. If the original image you uploaded is large then the dimensions of the image are maintained when you add it to your page. Here is what I suggest you do:
1) Click on "manage files"
2) In the file manager, click on the image you want to resize
3) In the bottom right hand corner of the file manager you will see a button that says "Edit with Picnik"
4) An image editor (Picnik) will open up with your image loaded.
5) Click on the "Resize" option and type in the new dimensions for your image.
6) When you are done, click "save to SynthaSite"
Your image will then be resized in your file manager. You may need to click "refresh" to see the smaller version of the image on your page.