Why cant I upload pictures?

• Question
  • Updated 7 years ago
  • Answered
When I try to upload it says "uploading" and stands like this. I waited for 10 minutes and nothing happends. Uploaded only 8 mb so far. Tryed uploading to text box, same thing again.
Photo of centarlife

centarlife

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • sad

Posted 7 years ago

Photo of Nathan

Nathan, Champion

• 3739 Posts
  • 307 Reply Likes
Hi centarlife,

Can you let us know how big the file is that you're trying to upload? And can you let us know what file extension it is? If it isn't a .png, .gif or .jpg it might be an invalid file. (But usually if that's the case it'll show an error)

It also depends on how big the file is.

Also can you let us know the browser that you're using and it's version?

We look forward to getting this problem fixed for you.

Kind regards,
Nathan
Photo of Brianna

Brianna

• 2045 Posts
  • 92 Reply Likes
Hello centarlife,

Please look into what Nathan is suggesting, and also check that the Flash and Java on your computer are updated. If you could share the browser version and type you are using as well, that would be helpful, too.

I am confident we will get this sorted soon!
Photo of centarlife

centarlife

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Thank you for answering this fast.
All files are .jpg, and they are from 15kb to 100kb.
I'm using latest Opera and Firefox. Tryed with both.
Looking forward to solve the problem.
Photo of Sanja

Sanja, Official Rep

• 10698 Posts
  • 495 Reply Likes
Hello centarlife,

Opera is not one of our supported browsers but you should be able to use Firefox. Have you been able to try the suggestions that both Nathan and Brianna provided?
I also suggest trying to clear the cache in your browser and disabling any security programs such as spam blocker, ad-blocker, pop-up blocker, firewall, etc..
Photo of centarlife

centarlife

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Uf... I tryed everithing, All with Firefox and it doesnt work. Java and Flash are up to date. In all exeptions in internet options is Yola alowed.
What is the best browser to use with Yola?
I would like to buy Silver, but would like to solve this problem first.
Photo of centarlife

centarlife

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Even tryed trough Picnik, but nothing. It stands uploading for twenty minutes and nothung. Small files 10, 15 kb.
Photo of Sanja

Sanja, Official Rep

• 10698 Posts
  • 495 Reply Likes
Hello centarlife,

I completely understand that you wish to address this issue first before deciding to purchase Yola Silver. Have you been able to disable the security programs? Can you also try using a different computer to see if that helps.

Many thanks for continuing to work with us on this.