If you need support from Yola please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or make use of our live chat service! We are working on a new approach to community-based support and during this transition period we are not adding any new threads to this forum. Many thanks to everyone who has participated over the years and we look forward to unveiling a new peer-to-peer support system soon!
Have you purchased a domain? If so, your site may be published to your custom domain and your subdomain. To remove your subdomain, follow these steps:
1. Log into your Yola account and make sure you are on the My Yola page.
2. Make sure the correct site name is selected from the "Select Site" drop-down menu.
3. Click on "Advanced settings" next to the name of your site.
4. In the section called "Assign Primary Domain", click on "remove" next to the subdomain address.
5. A confirmation box will pop up. Clicking on "OK" will remove the subdomain address from your site.