If you need support from Yola please contact us via email@example.com or make use of our live chat service! We are working on a new approach to community-based support and during this transition period we are not adding any new threads to this forum. Many thanks to everyone who has participated over the years and we look forward to unveiling a new peer-to-peer support system soon!
Me and my friend have decided to start a web site for a web show we do. The only problem is that the site will not exsept our vidios. So we have not been able to publish our site because there is no vidios. So wanted to know why the site is not exsepting our vidios.
We don't currently have a tool that allows you to upload your video and play it on your Yola site. But I can suggest an alternative: upload your video onto another website like Youtube or Google Video and then add one of those widgets to your page on Yola and browse for your uploaded video.
To add a video to your page, follow these few simple steps:
1. Open the "video" folder on the right hand side of the screen and drag and drop a Google Video, Metacafe or YouTube icon onto your page.
2. In the properties sidebar on the right, click on the "browse" link.
3. Browse Google Video, Metacafe or YouTube for the video you want to embed in your site.
4. Copy the URL for the video from your browser window.
5. Paste the URL over the default URL in the properties sidebar in Yola. Hit "Enter" and then click "Apply".
Your video will then be embedded in your web page.
Please let us know if we can help you with anything else.