Will Site Traffic increase google indexing rankings?

• Question
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Outdated thread

I was just inquiring about ranking in the google index... by any chance... does your site traffic place you higher in the index. like right now I am not even in the index... but I also don't have but two visitors according to getclicky... if my site traffic was to increase A LOT... will my rankings also increase? I would really like to get on that first page (THE ULTIMATE GOAL).
Photo of Donald

Donald

• 2991 Posts
  • 37 Reply Likes
  • content

Posted 11 years ago

Photo of Emmy

Emmy

• 5892 Posts
  • 299 Reply Likes
Hello Donald,
That is an excellent question! In theory the more traffic your site gets the more likely you will be to have good rankings in the search engines as the search engines would see your site as having more authority on a topic.

Please take a look at our Knowledge Book topics on search engine optimization and promoting your site, I think this will be helpful! SEO Knowledge Book Topics.

Regards,
Emmy
Photo of Donald

Donald

• 2991 Posts
  • 37 Reply Likes
That's Spam and Arabic
Photo of ellie_nowell

ellie_nowell

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
obviuosly it will .Getting high Page Rank & increasing visitors is not a one-click-process, rather it is a steady and interesting activity. You have to bring your page
in the eyes of search engines as well as users by applying these simple and fair techniques:
1)Article Submission
2) Directory Submission - Submitting your web page/site to directories which index websites of different niche.
3) Blog Commenting - Commenting on other people's blogs with link to your website
4) Press Release - Creating Press Releases about your website
5) Forum Posting - Posting in forums with links in your forum signature.
6) Social Bookmarking - Submitting pages in your website to social bookmarking sites like Digg and Reddit
7) Search Engine Submission - Manually submitting your website to search engines
* Making a catchy "title" and using relevant "keywords" would make it easy for search engines to bring your page in front of users quickly and peruse clients to check whats in your page.
and most important there are many professionals like http://www.thewebpole.com/search-engine/seo-services2.aspx?prog_id=456994&pl_id=456994 out there who helps in increasing the page rank through some methods. you can also get their assistance.??