• 3 Reply Likes
  • frustrated

Posted 11 years ago

Photo of Marije

Marije, Official Rep

• 4636 Posts
  • 237 Reply Likes
Hi Kent,

Could you give us more detail on what information you're looking for?
Photo of Kent T Carter

Kent T Carter

• 230 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes
In YEP forum, we do not have the option to change the topic from "Sample Title" or "Uncategorized". Why?
Photo of Marije

Marije, Official Rep

• 4636 Posts
  • 237 Reply Likes
Kent, by YEP forum, are you referring to the one on this link: http://yepnetwork.ning.com/. If so, you'll need to answer your question there as it is separate forum to this one. Sorry we can't be of much help here :)
Photo of Kent T Carter

Kent T Carter

• 230 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes
OK, but seems there is no support there. So what good is it?
Photo of Emmy

Emmy

• 5892 Posts
  • 299 Reply Likes
Hi Kent,
We're looking into this and will get it worked out! Thanks for your patience.

Emmy
Photo of Monique

Monique, VP of Customer Support

• 6294 Posts
  • 446 Reply Likes
Hi Kent

The YEP program is a pilot program still in it's early development. If you wish to be part of this program right now, please do not expect all the answers to be readily available as many are still being worked out.

The go-to person for any YEP related questions is our VP of Strategy, Sean Crotty. You can email him at sean.crotty@yola.com.

He is working hard to develop this program and would be interested to hear from you.
Photo of Sean Crotty at SynthaSite

Sean Crotty at SynthaSite

• 46 Posts
  • 11 Reply Likes
Official Response
Hi Kent,

Thanks for the reminder. I've gone in and given the categories the attention they deserve.

I removed the two default categories: "Sample Title" and "Uncategorized".

I created 4 categories to start with, and moved all the existing discussions to one of these categories. They are: "About the Yola Experts Program", "Need Help Building Sites", "Opportunities", and "Yola Tips & Tricks". As discussions are started that fall into other categories, I'll create those. If you have any you think we need, please let me know.

The YEP network is actually meant as a place where Yola Experts can talk amongst themselves -- it's not meant as a support forum. The chat room and the forum discussions have already been active with Experts trading advice and hiring each other to help on projects.

Sorry for the delay. As Monique mentioned, YEP is in pilot, so we are busily setting everything up and putting it in order. Thanks both for your patience and for your suggestions.

Seán

===

Seán Crotty
VP Strategy
sean.crotty@yola.com
Photo of Kent T Carter

Kent T Carter

• 230 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes
Lookin good Sean! First time I see someone else (listed anyway), in the chat. Can there be a way to buzz a member there if they are not in attendance?