If you need support from Yola please contact us via email@example.com or make use of our live chat service! We are working on a new approach to community-based support and during this transition period we are not adding any new threads to this forum. Many thanks to everyone who has participated over the years and we look forward to unveiling a new peer-to-peer support system soon!
If you have a domain purchased from Yola, you can create subdomains using the Advanced Domain Settings and setting up A Records, here's how:
1. Login to your Yola account and make sure you are on the "My Yola" page.
2. Click on "Domains" and then click on "Show Advanced domain settings".
3. Make sure the correct domain name is selected on the drop-down list on the right.
4. To access the A Record, click on "Change your DNS settings".
5. To add an A Record, click on "Add DNS Record".
6. Under "Name" add the subdomain you would like to use (eg. group).
7. Under "Value" add Yola's IP address (220.127.116.11).
8. On the second A Record, under "Name" add *.name (where name is your subdomain) and the IP address is the same.
9. Your subdomain is then available as www.group.mysite.com (for example).
10. You will be able to publish a new site to that subdomain by choosing "Use my Domain" when clicking on "Publish my site to the web".