If you need support from Yola please contact us via email@example.com or make use of our live chat service! We are working on a new approach to community-based support and during this transition period we are not adding any new threads to this forum. Many thanks to everyone who has participated over the years and we look forward to unveiling a new peer-to-peer support system soon!
Trying to point my yola domain to a specific earthlink webpage with no luck. It keeps taking me to the main earthlink website. Beginning to think this is not possible. I tried what the tutorials have said but they are very vague in their explanations.
You would need to edit and change namesevers to achieve this. Here's how to change the name servers on your Yola-bought domain:
1. Login to your Yola account and make sure you are on the "My Sites" page
2. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and tick the box next to "Enable advanced domain settings"
3. You will be scrolled back up to the top, click on "Advanced domain settings".
4. To access the domain settings, click on [Details] next to the related domain.
5. By unchecking "Let us manage your domain name server" you will be able to access and change the name servers for your domain.
6. Make the change and click on the "Save" button. If you need to add more than two entries, click on [More].
7. **Please note that it can take up to 48 hours for this change to fully propagate across the internet.**