Unable to access Yola.com - Affects Comcast Users

• Problem
  • Updated 6 years ago
  • Solved
  • (Edited)
It appears that yola.com is down as I've been trying for 10 minutes with the "failed to open page" message on my safari. All other pages, including my website on yola, are loading. Please advise. Need to update ASAP!
Photo of Amy Wyrick

Amy Wyrick

• 8 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
  • frustrated

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Emmy

Emmy

• 60 Posts
  • 6 Reply Likes
Official Response
Hello everyone,
It appears that this has been fixed up and Comcast users can once again login to their Yola accounts. Please clear your cache and cookies to be safe and then give it a try. Please let us know if you have trouble logging in or any other isues.

Emmy
Photo of LaurieP

LaurieP

• 2 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
I just got in to my Yola account and I'm on Comcast (it was out for over 24 hours) --- YAY!!!!!!!!!
Photo of Laura Thomas

Laura Thomas, Social Media Coordinator

• 4536 Posts
  • 211 Reply Likes
Thanks for letting us know LaurieP. Glad you are back in!
Photo of Amy Wyrick

Amy Wyrick

• 8 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Thanks for the updates. Looks like I am back on yola again as well!
Photo of rose marie

rose marie

• 72 Posts
  • 23 Reply Likes
Just another thought - I have located several emergency backup sources to access the internet when my ISP goes down so when I have a critical update, I can go to fedex or ups or the public library to access Yola and meet my deadlines. I know this won't work for everyone, but I have had to do this several times in the past. Of course my ISP refuses to take any responsibility for their lack of service.
Photo of holyjamz

holyjamz

• 12 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Ok...Yola log in screen came up however when I logged in I got this error!

Not Found

The requested URL /http://sitebuilder.yola.com/ide/index... was not found on this server.

Apache Server at www.yola.com Port 443

Now what???
Photo of holyjamz

holyjamz

• 12 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Ok...Yola log in screen came up however when I logged in I got this error!

Not Found

The requested URL /http://sitebuilder.yola.com/ide/index... was not found on this server.

Apache Server at www.yola.com Port 443

Now what???
Photo of diane

diane

• 1238 Posts
  • 121 Reply Likes
Hi, Holyjamz,

Please make sure you are logging in at www.yola.com and not from a bookmark. Also trying clearing your cache and cookies as Emmy suggested above.
Please let us know if you have further trouble.