Yola is experiencing some technical difficulties

• Problem
  • Updated 8 years ago
You may be experiencing some publishing issues and slowness in your Sitebuilder. We have our engineers trying to debug this as quickly as they can so that you can get back into site building and publishing.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
Photo of Sanja

Sanja

• 10698 Posts
  • 495 Reply Likes

Posted 8 years ago

Photo of David

David

• 71 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
I can see it too Smithy
Photo of smithy

smithy

• 1222 Posts
  • 28 Reply Likes
@Must Be Mobulls,

is this your website?? if not please tell me.
Photo of Viktorija Briggs

Viktorija Briggs

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I've been having problems for WEEKS:

1) advertising box that pops up before getting into the sitebuilder just keeps "loading", never stopping. Can't close it out to get past it.

2) once in - which is extremely rare - I make a change, save, and get locked out again. It never loads, can't publish to the internet.

3) tried getting to the "help" but it I couldn't go anywhere on Yola.

I've cleared my cache (multiple times - and now every night trying to get this to work).

I'm coming up for renewal and if I can't get past this I'll be moving my site elsewhere - which I don't want to do, I like Yola, but this is ridiculous.

Helping to get beyond this would be greatly appreciated!
Photo of Sanja

Sanja

• 10698 Posts
  • 495 Reply Likes
Hello Viktorija

I'm sorry to hear that you're running into these issues. Please can you try using a different browser as well as updating your Flash and your Java.

This advertisement that you see - what does this say?
Photo of Viktorija Briggs

Viktorija Briggs

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Flash & Java are scheduled to regularly update, the latest being the day before yesterday. However, I am able to open & access with Firefox (not my favorite browser, but if it works for this that's fine with me!)

Thank you, very much appreciated.
Photo of Must Be Mobulls

Must Be Mobulls

• 18 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I am considering the same thing, if things do not change soon I will be forced to move my own sites plus the ones I am webmaster for which totals 6 accounts. I have just heard of another disgruntled Yola user with same problems.
www.kbellafrenchbulldogs.com Still the same thing, can not get text to stay PUT!
Photo of Sanja

Sanja

• 10698 Posts
  • 495 Reply Likes
Hi Must be Mobulls,

I've responded to you on this thread you posted: http://forum.yola.com/yola/topics/roa...

Please can we work together on that thread so that we can keep track of what we have done and how this goes.
Photo of smithy

smithy

• 1222 Posts
  • 28 Reply Likes
i can view your site perfectly. do u want me to put up a screenshot of your website??
Photo of Sister

Sister

• 85 Posts
  • 7 Reply Likes
I have a lot of text missing from my site. What is missing is different in IE than it is in FF. Is this the problem being worked on? I still love Yola and know you'll have this fixed soon. Thank you!
Click here to see my Yola site.

Update: I ran c-cleaner and all pages are now displaying correctly on IE and FF.
Photo of XP

XP

• 287 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
Oh no!! Guys, please visit http://www.fungames122.com/free-games... and see.
I only make the first text moves to left side, the first text. Then I save and publish, it become WHOLE PAGE texts, images, everything move!!! What's going on??

Thanks, Mai.
Photo of Gop

Gop

• 7473 Posts
  • 2115 Reply Likes
Hello Mai,

I think you need to close the marquee tag <!--</marquee>-->at the end of your line and I can't see it on your page so I presume that is the reason for the whole page scrolling
Photo of XP

XP

• 287 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
No, this is the HTML:
New Free Games page will be creating soon, visit our Forums and find out more about it.
Photo of XP

XP

• 287 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
Can't show you the HTML...
Photo of Gop

Gop

• 7473 Posts
  • 2115 Reply Likes
I can see your HTML with Firebug Mai. I think that if you place a <!--</marquee>--> tag at the end of the text line that may stop the rest of the page from scrolling.
Photo of Sean

Sean

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
My newly published site will not work, it says no server
Photo of XP

XP

• 287 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
Hi,
Can you please share your site with us?

Thanks, Mai.
Photo of Sanja

Sanja

• 10698 Posts
  • 495 Reply Likes
Hello Sean,

Please do share your domain with us so that we can investigate this further.
Photo of XP

XP

• 287 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
Ya
Photo of Abby

Abby

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
I hope all the difficulties have been solved by now:)

YouTube to mp4 converter
Photo of Sanja

Sanja

• 10698 Posts
  • 495 Reply Likes
Hi Abby,

We believe that all is well now. Please do let us know if you have any further troubles.
Photo of Jo

Jo

• 5 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Not fixed for me :(
Photo of Sanja

Sanja

• 10698 Posts
  • 495 Reply Likes
Hello Jo,

Please can you share your domain with us and we can look into this further?
Photo of debbym

debbym

• 125 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
Just as an aside to this for your information - I had a mailshot from Yola yesterday "What are Customers Saying about your Buiness" which was created by Yola and the text was really weird - centred and looked horrible. I use Outlook to view my emails, ISP Virgin Media (UK).

I thought it couldn't have been created like that intentionally, so I opened the email and viewed it in FF, and it was left afligned.
Photo of Sanja

Sanja

• 10698 Posts
  • 495 Reply Likes
Hello debbym,

From what I'm understanding, you're saying that the text in your email is not aligned correctly? Would you mind clarifying what "mailshot" is? From whom do you get this from? I'm not sure if we can do anything about your emails as we do not have any access to your email service unless you are using Yola Mail, which you are not from what I read.

I do know that FF8 is having trouble with text alignment issues on the Sitebuilder, so perhaps the problem is also for your email as well.

Any further clarification you can provide will be quite helpful.
Photo of debbym

debbym

• 125 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
Hi Sanja - Idon't want to post a screen shot of it as it has my private email on it, but I assure you that it came from Yola.

I get approximately 30 - 60 emails a day and none of them have any display problems. I also have the same amount of business emails which I receive via my .co.uk account which I use Gmail for.

I didn't want anything doing about it, just merely sharing information that a mail shot emanating from Yola relating to "YourBuzz" was displayed as centred when I viewed it in email, but when I looked at it on line, it was left aligned - thus there was no problem in FF, but there was in Outlook. Presumeably it was sent by Yola mail because it came from Yola [no-reply@yola-mail.com].

I will forward it to Yola support for your information. Please do not disclose my private email.

Regards

Debby
Photo of Nazlie

Nazlie

• 1721 Posts
  • 51 Reply Likes
Hi debbym

Thank you for the heads-up on this. I will forward the information to our Marketing Department who sends out the emails.

Nazlie
Photo of debbym

debbym

• 125 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
No problem, Nazlie - I have sent through the email to support for Sanja's attention.

Debby
Photo of Nazlie

Nazlie

• 1721 Posts
  • 51 Reply Likes
Hi debbym

Yes, I see that you you forwarded the email for Sanja's attention. I am forwarding it to her.

Nazlie
Photo of Paul Caspall

Paul Caspall

• 174 Posts
  • 4 Reply Likes
Yola website and our own websites made with and hosted by Yola are loading incredibly slowly.
Photo of Sanja

Sanja

• 10698 Posts
  • 495 Reply Likes
Hello Paul,

We are not having any technical issues at this time. Have you been able to try the usual troubleshooting steps such as clearing cache, updating Flash and Java? If you're still experiencing problems, can you please share your URL so that we can see how your sites are behaving for us?