If you need support from Yola please contact us via email@example.com or make use of our live chat service! We are working on a new approach to community-based support and during this transition period we are not adding any new threads to this forum. Many thanks to everyone who has participated over the years and we look forward to unveiling a new peer-to-peer support system soon!
Are you hoping to forward your Yola Mail to your Google account? Here's how you can achieve this:
1) Log in to your Yola mail account.
2) On the left-hand side, under the "Settings" tab, click on "Mail".
3) Under the "Setup" tab you will see a field marked "Forwarding", you can enter the email address you want your email forwarded to here.
4) Within the "Forwarding Settings" field, select either "Forward and keep a copy" or "Forward, then discard" as appropriate.
5) Click on "Save" and your emails will be forwarded.
I hope this information is helpful to you, Chris. Please let us know if you have any further questions.