Yola Mail Error

• Question
  • Updated 7 years ago
  • Answered
There is a problem with Yola Mail. When I attempt to log in, I get this message in red: Unhandled error. Contact system administrator. I see others are experiencing the same. I've been able to log in at times this a.m. and others I receive the error message.
Photo of Cheap e-Books

Cheap e-Books

• 5 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • frustrated

Posted 7 years ago

Photo of Chuck Passaro

Chuck Passaro

• 29 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
I have the same error.....what gives??? second day in a row. My account is info@thenauticalresearchguild.org

Chuck
Photo of Jackie

Jackie

• 640 Posts
  • 35 Reply Likes
Official Response
Hi Cheap e-Books and Chuck,

Yola Mail is currently down at our third party mail service provider, they are aware of the issue and working on resolving it right now. Unfortunately it is out of our control and we have to wait on them for an update - as soon as we hear anything we will let you know.

They have advised the following:

We're experiencing issues with Email Cluster B. At this point some users will experience issues logging in (IMAP, POP and Webmail) and general slowness. Email flow is also affected causing delays in delivery of mail.

We realize this is inconvenient and we will let you know as soon as it has been resolved.
Photo of Jackie

Jackie

• 640 Posts
  • 35 Reply Likes
We have just received this email from our third party mail service provider:

We're continuing to work to restore full service for all users on Email Cluster B. At this point, a small percentage of users will have no access to email. The remaining users will continue to experience general slowness and delayed mail delivery.

We'll have a further update within an hour.
Photo of Daniel Harvell

Daniel Harvell

• 6 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I'm unable to check my email account: hello@socialedgesolution.com. Please assist ASAP as this is a work account.

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled
Unable to log into email - "unhandled error".
Photo of Chuck Passaro

Chuck Passaro

• 29 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
An hour has come and gone.....shall I just give up hope that it will be remedied today.....my customers and members dont deserve this.

Any word at all????

Chuck
Photo of Laura Thomas

Laura Thomas

• 4536 Posts
  • 211 Reply Likes
We do not have any additional information at this time Chuck but the problem is still being addressed. We will update you here and in this thread when we know more.
Photo of Laura Thomas

Laura Thomas

• 4536 Posts
  • 211 Reply Likes
We have the following update as of 1:20 p.m. EDT:

End-user impacts:

* Approximately 33% of users have no access to email via any method (IMAP, POP or Webmail).
* The remaining approximately 66% of users have access to email via any method, but may experience occasional slowness and delays in mail delivery.

We'll have further updates as things change or within about an hour.
Photo of Laura Thomas

Laura Thomas

• 4536 Posts
  • 211 Reply Likes
Some good news to report! While problems are still ongoing, we have word that "incoming mail is being queued for delivery once this issue is resolved. No mail has been lost." So while we know this is still wholly unacceptable and a massive inconvenience for your businesses, you can at least rest assured that you will receive all the messages that have been sent during this outage.
Photo of Laura Thomas

Laura Thomas

• 4536 Posts
  • 211 Reply Likes
We've received notice you should all be able to access your email accounts now:

"At this time our Operations team has restored service for all users on Email Cluster B via IMAP, POP and Webmail.

We're now delivering mail that was queued throughout the day. We anticipate that it will take a number of hours to deliver that mail through to user mailboxes.

Our Operations team continues to monitor the Cluster extremely closely. We'll keep you updated if anything changes."

Please let us know if you are still unable to access your mail.