Yola mail mailbox full

• Problem
  • Updated 6 years ago
  • Solved
My customers are getting a reply from the email box to say it is full so are unable to send email to my business - not good and looks very unprofessional. Still waiting for a solution from Yola over 9 hours now - anybody got any ideas please?
Photo of Henry Marks

Henry Marks

• 10 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • frustrated

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Crystal

Crystal, Champion

• 250 Posts
  • 79 Reply Likes
Hello Henry,

Have you been able to access your Yola mail online http://mail.yourdomain.com/ to delete some messages and then send a test message to see if it goes through?
Photo of Henry Marks

Henry Marks

• 10 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Thank you Crystal, but I have already done that and solved the problem . My issue is Yola said they cant solve the problem until at least Monday. My problem is there is very little information regarding their mailing system and size of inbox etc. Why they do not email a business and say you are nearing your limit (of which I have not been able to find information about on their site) and offer a solution. If I did not get people contacting us by phone to say they are unable to send emails we would not have known. Not being able to get help for three days is not good business on Yola's part. Having to delete email is also not good practice - is there no way of backing them up?
Photo of Henry Marks

Henry Marks

• 10 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I have just found out what the problem and sorted it out myself. It is SPAM - on our computers we have AVG commercial and that stops the spam coming through to our computers BUT Yola do not seem to have any spam-guard and as a result it "sits" on the system. I have reduced by deleting my inbox of SPAM from 100% down to 6%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Photo of Lyall

Lyall, Official Rep

• 142 Posts
  • 10 Reply Likes
Hello Henry,

I am glad I reached you! As discussed, I will be taking up what we discussed with our mail developers and provide you with feedback.
Photo of Henry Marks

Henry Marks

• 10 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Received a very nice call from Lyall and am very impressed with his comments and suggestions - many thanks again.