yola online store $40 of $199.95 off vs. $10 per month... what is the difference?

• Question
  • Updated 6 years ago
  • Answered
I recently got an email from yola offering $40 off an online store. The message said that the price is normally $199.95, and the sale price is $159.95 for the year.
I also looked on the website and it offered $10 a month for an online store. That's $120.
Are these two different services?
Can you provide links that explain the difference?

Also I was wondering, are there charges for each transaction?
Who pays the credit card transaction fees?

I couldn't find any details about the service.

Thanks so much

Rivkah
Photo of Rivkah Mizrahi

Rivkah Mizrahi

• 51 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 6 years ago

Photo of Justine

Justine

• 751 Posts
  • 45 Reply Likes
Official Response
Hi Rivkah,

I'm sorry for any confusion caused by our email and thanks for letting us clarify it for you. The Yola Online Store's functionality and features are exactly the same for all subscribers.

The $10 cost per month is what current Yola Bronze and Yola Silver subscribers pay for the Yola Online Store.

If you are a Yola Free user, when you purchase the Yola Online Store the purchase includes Yola Silver and costs $19.95 per month ($10 for the Yola Online Store and $9.95 for Yola Silver).

At the bottom of the promotional email you received is the following information: "* Discount can be used on annual purchases only. Discount is not available to current Silver and Bronze users. It can not be applied to previous purchases and is not valid on renewals. Promotion ends 11:59pm PST 16th March 2012."

Regarding the transaction fees; these are charged by your payment gateway and the cost is covered by you. Your payment gateway's website should contain information about their transaction fees.

You can take a look at our Yola Online Store FAQ and aGetting Started guide for more information.

I hope this helps!