Yola Removing the ability to seperately control the margins on text boxs is very wrong

• Problem
  • Updated 9 years ago
  • Solved
Your last upgrade removed the ability to seperately control the margins on text boxs, & replaced it with an option for equal padding only.

This is a terrible terrible loss !, I will never be able to upgrade or finish my websites without the ability to edit margins individually as was previously available under the "Properties" tab.
Equal padding is absolutly No use!

I am very very upset, all my hundreds and hundreds of hours work wasted and my online business gone !
I truely feel you have cheapened yola by removing the ability to edit the 4 margins.

PLEASE PLEASE Re install the ability to edit the 4 margins as was available through the "Properties" tab.

It is very unfair what you have done, as they will be others who have invested in your website who will need to be able to accurately set margins on all 4 sides, as was previously available.

How will anyone replicate what they have done previously?

PLEASE PLEASE Re install the ability to edit the 4 margins as was available through the "Properties" tab.
Photo of Div Boyes

Div Boyes

• 9 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • feeling very very let down by Yola

Posted 9 years ago

Photo of Rob.B

Rob.B

• 281 Posts
  • 4 Reply Likes
Currently. If I select an image (reb box border visible) then go to properties tab, I get "Page proberties" rather than the expected "Image properties" This is affecting both new and previously loaded images. Can this be corrected please.

Tried all the usual things:

Log out, log in, clear browser cache, ect, ect....

Windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit (also tried with Win Vista Home Premium 32 bit- different PC)

Firefox 3.6.13

SIte in question www.rtb2oneperday.co.uk

pages in question 11.php and 12.php, probably the rest as well but have not tried them. Any image will illustrate the problem as the issue is persistent at the time of writing.

Thanks in advance.

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled
Image properties not accessable..
Photo of Jonnysmiler

Jonnysmiler

• 24 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
Well done Yola Team !! Thanks for responding to the feedback positively and resolving this issue so fast. All is well !
Photo of Kimberly

Kimberly

• 31 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Thanks so much!!!
Photo of davebarkermusic

davebarkermusic

• 7 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I have to hand it to you Yola - this new margin implimentation is fantastic! It seems more accurate and responsive than the last version. At last I can finish my site. Thanks for a superfast response. WELL DONE!
Photo of Patrick

Patrick

• 89 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
YOLA POWER !!! Thanks for the fast Fix :)
Photo of Emanuela

Emanuela

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Thank you guys for listening to us and sorting this out so quickly!
Photo of Div Boyes

Div Boyes

• 9 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi Yola, the new control to seperately control margins is great.
Its so great to have it back !
I can maintain and finish my Yola websites now.
Thanks for listening to us & for the quick response, it is really appreciated.

Kind Regards
Div Boyes
Photo of Brianna

Brianna

• 2045 Posts
  • 92 Reply Likes
Thank you to everyone for your feedback on this post. We are glad to hear that you are enjoying the new and improved margin feature.

Cheers!