yola rocks!

• Praise
  • Updated 7 years ago
Can't publish right now, so thought I'd say hello yolapeople! It's been a while... haven't needed help since yall have such a great product, I just let it run. No muss no fuss.

Now on about 3 years published and pretty much dominate all my chosen google searches. I couldn't be more pleased. Check out "graphic designers orlando" and "orlando logo designers" for www.guidographics.com ...not bad for my first site. And on a personal note, "orlando florida guido" has me in spot 1. I've had visitors from around the world and clients coast to coast.

Obviously yall made it easy for a guy who never had internet in his life 3 years ago, to become 100% google supported in a new business competing with oldtimers. I've never even printed cards.

Moral of this story... Yola Rocks!!! Time to pay some pro-bono dues...Any one need a banner, some SEO help or photoshop work, call me... I'm feeling generous for the night. #'s on my site. Pay it forward as they say.

Photo of Guido Graphics

Guido Graphics

• 558 Posts
  • 41 Reply Likes

Posted 7 years ago

Photo of jeremy

jeremy, Employee

• 1349 Posts
  • 90 Reply Likes
Hi Guido!

Thank you for the great feedback! It has been a while since we heard from you and it is great to hear your site is doing so well! Congratulations!

I hope someone takes you up on your offer - it sounds awesome.

All the best!