Yola White label?

• Question
  • Updated 7 years ago
  • Answered
Hello,
I was just wondering whether there is a kind of Yola White label service, you know like GetClicky has, where you can add your own branding and design to it? Is that available for Yola, I'm just curious as to if this exists or not.
Thanks
Callum Booth
Photo of Callum

Callum

• 357 Posts
  • 32 Reply Likes
  • happy

Posted 9 years ago

Photo of Marije

Marije, Official Rep

• 4636 Posts
  • 237 Reply Likes
Hello Callum,

Yola does not have a white label service at this time. I'm sorry I don't have more interesting information for you!
Photo of Callum

Callum

• 357 Posts
  • 32 Reply Likes
Ok, thanks Marije! :)
Photo of chrisadam101

chrisadam101

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
please white label?
Im currently using weebly as a white label platform and would like to use Yola.
Any news?
Photo of Gop

Gop

• 7473 Posts
  • 2115 Reply Likes
Hello Chris,

I think that you could mimick this without violating the copyright. With Silver you have all branding removed and you can add footers through the Site tracking facility.

If you mean also striking a deal as a reseller then you would need to contact Yola regarding this.
Photo of chrisadam101

chrisadam101

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
i suppose also removing yola icons in the site builder would be necessary. but ill check it out with yola.
Photo of Gop

Gop

• 7473 Posts
  • 2115 Reply Likes
I don't know about the builder.
Photo of Laura Thomas

Laura Thomas

• 4536 Posts
  • 211 Reply Likes
We still do not offer a white label version of the Sitebuilder, but you can contact our business development team here: https://www.yola.com/partnership
Photo of Dave

Dave, Official Rep

• 25 Posts
  • 5 Reply Likes
Official Response
Yola is launching our new white label product this year. It is designed for medium to large size businesses who will generate sufficient resale volume to justify a white label platform that will allow for custom branding, merchant of record, etc. If this is a good fit for your business, to learn more please feel free to contact bd@yola.com and/or check out http://toplineventures.com/

-Dave
Photo of Chris Adam

Chris Adam

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
I am a small business and would love this, I have been waiting quite sometime now to see it only based on sales volume. Very sad.
Photo of Monique

Monique, VP of Customer Support

• 6294 Posts
  • 446 Reply Likes
The cost of the white label product is significant, and the revenue return would need to be sufficient to justify it or it would not be cost effective either for us or for you. As Dave mentioned medium to large businesses are more likely to qualify. We also have plenty of options for small businesses, including our standard hosting packages which allow you to create between 5 and 25 sites depending on the package you select, and a referral program that allows you to earn Yola rewards from customers you refer to us. Small businesses often use Yola to design sites for others, charge a design fee and then hand the site over to them when it is completed. If you would like to discuss your personal needs further you are welcome to contact us and we can see which option is the best fit for you.