Joining the Community is Easy!

Our community is a great place to share and connect with other people that are passionate about the same things you are. Get your questions answered, share your ideas and feedback, get your problems solved, and give back by helping others! It only takes a minute to get started.

Get Started Today

• Step 1: Sign Up
  • Step 2: Follow Categories

Conversations

Recent Conversations
Conversations 25241 - 25260 of 25386
Photo of oooo
Domain Name Transfer
Do Mx records have to be set before I carry my domain name over from another provider? as I have a contact form on my website.
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of floxoip
duplicate?
is it possible to duplicate your synthasite (f.i. in order offer your site in another language without all the setting up again?)
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Brian
Still can't upload files!
I've tried to upload one simple Word file at least a dozen times with no success. The file IMAGE shows up in the Choose File window wit...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of J
Do you have this widget??
Is there a widget that can show me how custumers found my site? As in it says: ''How did you find us? *search engine *Someone t...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of xWolfx
Meta Tag Descriptions
I want to add meta tag description to my site... But the only thing that I can add is meta tags, but not its description... Mind addi...
  • 6 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Idea
Photo of Monique
SynthaSite on Twitter
SynthaSite now has a Twitter feed called synthasitehelp. Follow synthasitehelp for updates on SynthaSite services and tips and tricks a...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • translation missing: en.shared.topic.styles.singular.talk
Photo of Monique
Maintenance Completed
We have completed the scheduled maintenance and the SynthaSite services are back in working order. It took a little longer that initially...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
Photo of Iain
html upload
I have a program which creates a web page (html) called breeze browser, the page has say 10 photos on it (small) which can be clicked on ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Monique
Maintenance on Thursday morning
We’re beefing up our servers on Thursday (12 June 2008) morning and need to take SynthaSite offline between 1am and 4am PST as part of th...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies