Joining the Community is Easy!

Our community is a great place to share and connect with other people that are passionate about the same things you are. Get your questions answered, share your ideas and feedback, get your problems solved, and give back by helping others! It only takes a minute to get started.

Get Started Today

• Step 1: Sign Up
  • Step 2: Follow Categories

Conversations

Recent Conversations
Conversations 25281 - 25300 of 25386
Photo of tss91
Templates
Is there a way that we can make our own templates for our website? If so what do we need to do?
  • 4 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of stuart
Trouble at www.codnor.info
Trouble at www.codnor.info Does anyone else suffer from their page formatting disappearing. You know, youve layed everything out just w...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • translation missing: en.shared.topic.styles.singular.talk
Photo of Bee
Am I just Dense?
My edited page with the correct copy on it and my web page do not match. How long does it take for page to update?
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of KKC
Editing links
How can I edit/change hyperlinks? I have some text linked to an external url. It works fine, but I would like to change the url. How ca...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of jas
web address
hello do you have to have .synthasite.com at the end of your web address
  • 2 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of jlm
SAVE problems
I have saved my page once and i need to change it.... but it wont let me save again... whats wrong????
  • 3 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of sally
publishing problem
I got problem with publishing the website, I have saved website, at the beginning, before I did the last change, it is able to be publish...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of noahc
Need help please
I am creating a wrestling site and I want to do columns on there but I don't know how I would have the columns posted on my site. I need ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
Photo of cotes
Text Hyperlink
Am enjoying the site building which is pretty straight forward so far . I can get the images to hyperlink to pages within my site but now...
  • 3 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of noahc
Need help please
I am creating a site thats a typical wrestling news website and I need help on the headline links. Wrestling news sites typically have li...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered