Joining the Community is Easy!

Our community is a great place to share and connect with other people that are passionate about the same things you are. Get your questions answered, share your ideas and feedback, get your problems solved, and give back by helping others! It only takes a minute to get started.

Get Started Today

• Step 1: Sign Up
  • Step 2: Follow Categories

Conversations

Conversations 4101 - 4120 of 4329
Photo of UK Duke
UGLY IMAGE LINK BORDERS
Since the updates all image links added in a text box are given the default link color has a border - maybe this is not a problem, maybe ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of UK Duke
Hi
i moved a text widget and got a window pop up with 'Hi' in it
  • 3 me toos
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Joy
Update site box
Can you shrink the "update your site" box? It used to be smaller and now it even contains less then it did, The problem is I cannot close...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Barb
Still having site problems
I saw in here that the sites are back up. I can access me site, butwhen I try to update some of my ads, they keep telling me that the si...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of ShaqS
I renamed a picture but now
Hi. Hey, I uploaded a couple of photos and renamed them in the manager. And now for some reasons it says there not pictures. I have lo...
  • Shaq, 10 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of ShaqS
I can't save,update,nor edit my site
I have edited a part of my site than saved. Than a something has gone wrong poped up, and filled in the necessary info. Than i waited 15s...
  • Shaq, 10 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of ShaqS
Hyperlink not appearing blue on site
I have hyperlinked all of my pages from the homepage tho, i have found that the hyperlink is appearing blue in the editor tho not on the ...
  • Shaq, 10 years ago

• 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
Photo of Sanja
Posts not deleting
I have posted some gobbly-gook stuff on my blog just to try it out. I want to delete these posts and start my real blogging now. Howeve...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of mike
Fatal Error?!?
The index of my website just blew up (stonycreekanglers.synthasite.com). I hit update, and now it's no longer accessible to viewers in t...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved