Joining the Community is Easy!

Our community is a great place to share and connect with other people that are passionate about the same things you are. Get your questions answered, share your ideas and feedback, get your problems solved, and give back by helping others! It only takes a minute to get started.

Get Started Today

• Step 1: Sign Up
  • Step 2: Follow Categories

Conversations

Conversations 4201 - 4220 of 4329
Photo of Szymon
404 error: router.inc.php
Hi, I'm getting the 404 error with the following message: "The requested URL /this/home/few.vu.nl/~sklarman/router.inc.php/ was not f...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Billy
my website is down? why?
I try to browse my website bcworld.synthasite.com this morning, but it cannot be found (It is down???) . Is there any problem with Syntha...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Terry
Unfair Customer Treatment
I hired Katie Pierce of Edmonton Alberta, who registered my domain to SIBERNAME INTERNET AND SOFTWARE TECHNOLOGIES INC. to build me a ...
  • 1 me too
  • 8 replies
  • Problem
Photo of djknight
sites updates lost!!
i had created many pages which i had saved and even updated on my website i.e djknight.synthasite.com but now i cant see the pages in sit...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Shazzy
Cannot log on to my site
Hello, I am unable to log on today with my password and when I click on the link to send me my password - it tells me there is no site...
  • 3 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of yanaY
delete report
hi is there a way i can delete my last report ? http://getsatisfaction.com/SynthaSite... i dont like the fact that when i type my s...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of yana
no page
Hello, I am having issues with my site and need help. I posted up a photo last night and the website started having problems. I then dele...
  • 3 me toos
  • 6 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of agsice
GoDaddy Help!
I set up an account with synthasite and created a domain at godaddy.com, it was working fine for one day....for some reason it stopped wo...
  • 3 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved