Joining the Community is Easy!

Our community is a great place to share and connect with other people that are passionate about the same things you are. Get your questions answered, share your ideas and feedback, get your problems solved, and give back by helping others! It only takes a minute to get started.

Get Started Today

• Step 1: Sign Up
  • Step 2: Follow Categories

Conversations

Conversations 4261 - 4280 of 4329
Photo of Barbara
website not opening
Hi, my website doesn't seem to be accesible today. It was yesterday. Could you have a look for me please. www.beetoned.co.uk many thanks ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of Rex
HELP!! I have a PROBLEM!!
#1. When I drag an HTML widget to the bottom of the site, sometimes it appears at the top of the site!! Can you tell me why? What am I...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of kasia01
smugmug problems
I am using smugmug for my photos ,but from about month ago is not working ,when I try create new page smugmug is not loading on that page...
  • 1 me too
  • 7 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged
Photo of Tosin -x-
Syntha Virus Or nOt?
my computer is begining to freeze after the couple of days ive starteed synthasite.com and i quit piczo wich was giving ma pc a virus but...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of telephoneman1
help
Everytime I add text or images on my mac to my website, they disaapear into a question mark. How can I fix this
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of drew
losing my Style
I am using the style "ruby" but the formating has disappeared from the index page when editing my site in synthasite - browser IE. When l...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Problem
  • Solved
Photo of sherry
My site will not open
This site will not open,when i click on it The site opens for me to create a new site I do not want a new site, i want to edit my p...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Problem
  • Acknowledged