Joining the Community is Easy!

Our community is a great place to share and connect with other people that are passionate about the same things you are. Get your questions answered, share your ideas and feedback, get your problems solved, and give back by helping others! It only takes a minute to get started.

Get Started Today

• Step 1: Sign Up
  • Step 2: Follow Categories

Conversations

Conversations 18101 - 18120 of 18216
Photo of AAHAP
How is my site?
How is this site? I have created it myself. I must say that synthasite is an excellent online tool. It makes web design so easy. But now ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Shaly777
Music Playlists
I'm trying to figure out if I can cut and paste codes to things like a music playlist or a slideshow...I tried it, but it only published ...
  • 3 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of kathe
I don't understand why I can't log in. I had no trouble yesterday. I really wanted to get in to edit my website. I don't want to cha...
  • 6 me toos
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of oooo
Domain Name Transfer
Do Mx records have to be set before I carry my domain name over from another provider? as I have a contact form on my website.
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of floxoip
duplicate?
is it possible to duplicate your synthasite (f.i. in order offer your site in another language without all the setting up again?)
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of J
Do you have this widget??
Is there a widget that can show me how custumers found my site? As in it says: ''How did you find us? *search engine *Someone t...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered