Joining the Community is Easy!

Our community is a great place to share and connect with other people that are passionate about the same things you are. Get your questions answered, share your ideas and feedback, get your problems solved, and give back by helping others! It only takes a minute to get started.

Get Started Today

• Step 1: Sign Up
  • Step 2: Follow Categories

Conversations

Conversations 18161 - 18180 of 18216
Photo of Candeez
HELP! Lost data!
Help - lost data. Is there anyway of retrieving data? I created a complex index page yesterday and added to it today. Everything has ...
  • 1 me too
  • 2 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of kathe
inbound links
I understand that INBOUND LINKS are important to get your website noticed. I guess I don't understand what an inbound link is or how to ...
  • 1 me too
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of Candeez
Pictures
I want to put thumbnail pictures, with the title and price of each across the page next to each other. Is this possible? All my trials, s...
  • 1 me too
  • 4 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of cutenappygrl
Submenus
How do you create a submenu. Like I have my main pages in my navigation - and then I want to add a sidebar navigation for each main secti...
  • 3 me toos
  • 1 reply
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of todd
ftp?
is their a way to have root folder link to my desktop and my website for data, that is for the website ftp?
  • 2 me toos
  • 3 replies
  • Question
  • Answered
Photo of David
Kool links
do synthasite have any links to live news, sports, shopping and travel site that I can add to my page. My site subdomain is http://www.et...
  • 1 me too
  • 5 replies
  • Question
Photo of Sebastian
download links??
Can i insert direct download links in my SSite? I need that my clients can download some pdf or word documents from my SSite. Right n...
  • 1 me too
  • 3 replies
  • Question
Photo of bri
Total control
How do i manage my site? Say i have a chatbox and somebody posts something i dont like, is there a way i can delete it? All help apprecia...
  • 2 me toos
  • 5 replies
  • Question
  • Answered